Today (10th December 2018) is Human Rights day
This year’s theme is “Stand Up For Human Rights”
Human Rights are at the heart of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as in the absence of Human Dignity we cannot drive Sustainable Development.
Human Rights = Progress on all SDGs
SDGs = Advancements on Human Rights
This day is to make every people aware about the rights & opportunities every people should get for their better life and welfare.
It gives people the knowledge about the every type of rights & how to get it by proper ways when there is a problem of getting those rights.
• Human rights are relevant to all of us, every day
• Our shared humanity is rooted in these universal values
• Equality, justice & freedom prevent violence and sustain peace
• Whenever & wherever humanity’s values are abandoned, we all are at greater risk
• We need to stand up for our rights and those of others