Alfred A. Ongoro
Our Client a diversified group of companies whose core businesses is to provide a range of services to international companies in East and Southern Africa is seeking an Accounts & Administration Trainee for the nairobi Office.
- Enter substantial numbers of transactions into QuickBooks
- Assist in preparation and review of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare & make payments to suppliers. Perform monthly bank accounts reconciliations and weekly petty cash checks.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Provide ongoing support to staff in the South Sudan. Prepare letters, minutes of meetings and other administrative documents.
- Cover for colleagues on leave.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by management.
- Basic accounting qualification (CPA K), or Finance / Economics majors.
- Excellent written & oral English.
- Computer literacy – QuickBooks (or similar) Good touch typing speed, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise.
- Good organisation skills.
This course will empower participants to understand the entire inclusive project planning and management cycle and enable participant to acquire timely and responsive skills to effectively and efficiently manage and implement inclusive projects.
Enhancing Knowledge Towards Compliance of 5% Employment of Persons with Disabilities introduces participants to tools and techniques necessary to understand and appraise the state of disability mainstreaming.
Working Towards Disability Inclusive Vocational Education Learning in Kenya is a 4 day course that introduces participants to disability inclusion in Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET)
This 5 day course prepares the participants to gain a full understanding of what it takes to appraise the state of their schools in regard to policies and practices related to a set of best practice on disability inclusion.