In order to understand the impact and measure progress of the employAble project, ADDA/CDSK are working on data visualization. You will see more as we build more data.
Some of the areas we are looking at include:
- The number of youths with disabilities mobilized and categorized by:
- Disability type (Visual, physical, hearing, intellectual, albinism etc)
- Activity such as placement or assessment
- Employment status (self employment, wage employment)
- Training (either placed in a TVET, community center)
- Numbers of youths placed to specific partners